Samsung Galaxy S6 – Let The Rumors Fly
The silence out of Samsung is deafening. We know behind those R&D walls magic is being created and now the rumors are beginning to fly. The entire world knows the Samsung Galaxy S6 is racing towards the market to help Samsung regain their leadership role in telephone technology. Speculators, like 91Mobiles, have been cooking up lists of what we should expect from rumblings from suppliers and Samsung’s tiny droplets of information. Following are the features most pundits expect in the upcoming S6.
- An improved case with a semi-metallic body with a removable faux leather back.
- Samsung’s standard 3-button design augmented with a biometric fingerprint sensor.
- 20-Megapixel ISOCELL camera using a dual tone LED flash to improve image quality.
- 5-Megapixel front-facing camera featuring a wide-angle lens.
- A slimmer 7.5mm body.
- The addition of a USB 2.0 port.
- Heart rate sensor.
- Ability to expand memory to 128 GB.
- 2 1/2 day battery life when used in ultra power-saving mode.
- A QHD display with 1440×2560 pixels.
- 64-Bit processing powered by Snapdragon 810 and Exynos 7420 processors.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 4K Video Recording with optical image stabilization.
- Android 5.0 Lollipop paired the Samsung’s Touchwiz.
Samsung is ready turn up the wow factor after the disappointing results of the Samsung Galaxy 5S. If these rumors hold true, it is just about time for an amazing phone upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Via Phone Arena