FlePow Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper
Philips Norelco NT3000/49
Conair Battery-Powered Nose Trimmer
Are you looking for the best nose hair trimmer for men?
Nose hair, when left uncut, can make a man look unattractive and repulsive. Not trimming the nose hair also communicates that you are lazy or socially inept. You don’t want to be known as “that guy” in your office, college, or yoga class.
The good news is, now you don’t have to use a pair of scissors or a mechanical device to trim down the nose hair. Modern nose hair trimmers can get the job done in seconds–that too in a pain-free way. This post will help you find the best nose hair trimmer for men.
Best Nose Hair Trimmer for Men
1. FlePow Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper
Nose hair trimmer from FlePow gets the job done quickly and safely. This is one of the highest-reviewed products out there. Judging from the above picture, you might think this trimmer is enormous and bulky, but I can assure you that this is not the case.
The diameter of this product can be compared with an electric toothbrush. You can hold it with your middle finger, index finger, and thumb.
The entire body is made from high-quality stainless steel. The head is removable and water-resistant. You can clean the hair, dirt, and grime stuck on the blades by simply placing it under a running tap.
If you are worried about experiencing pain or discomfort while pulling nose hair out, just rest easy. This product comes with a dual-edge spinning blades system with a protective cover. To remove nose hair in seconds, simply insert the head in your nostrils. You won’t even notice the pull.
FlePow Ear and Nose Hair Trimmer Clipper is Suitable For –
People who have been using nose hair trimmers for more than forty years have voted this product from FlePow to be the best they have ever used. You know that you are going for quality and assurance over anything else.
- The best product in the market.
- The blades are waterproof and easy-to-clean.
- With the AA batteries, this product can run for more than six months.
- It can change your appearance within seconds. It helps you look your best on dates, office meetings, social gatherings, etc.
- No lithium-ion batteries. The device runs outdated AA batteries.
- The aesthetics of the product can be improved. The build appears to be a bit sub-standard.
2. Philips Norelco NT3000/49
The Philips Norelco NT3000/49 is a nose hair trimmer that also can work well to get rid of hair on the ears or eyebrows. Philips Electronics, a Spanish electronics and healthcare brand, is a household name. Philips guarantees a pain-free and comfortable experience with this product.
What I like the most about this product is it is fully washable. You can also clean the insides of the battery holder. Anyone who has used a trimmer (be it nose hair or beard) knows how messy things can get when you have cleaning limitations.
Furthermore, this product, too, comes with an AA battery–which lasts more than six months if used once a week. The head of this trimmer is engineered to perfection. It is perfectly angled to reach the deepest corners of the nose.
Philips Norelco NT3000/49 is Suitable For –
It is a great product for people who are conscious of the devices they use and like cleaning them from time to time.
- Advanced ProtecTube technology makes this product the safest in the market.
- Fully washable. You can even use soap water or a disinfectant to clean the insides.
- The material used in the construction of the body is of good quality. Further, blades are made from high-grade stainless steel.
- Comes with outdated AA batteries. Cannot be charged.
- The twist style switch needs some attention. It is difficult to switch the trimmer on or off when in use.
3. Conair Battery-Powered Nose Trimmer
Nose trimmer from Conair comes with a 360-degree blade system. Meaning it cuts nose hair from the top, middle, and bottom section of the head. No other nose trimmer is as effective at getting rid of the annoying nose hair as Conair. Conair believes that a man’s face is his statement. He decides how others can perceive him.
Further, this is not just a nose trimmer. It can also be converted to take care of six types of body hair: eyebrows, sideburn, neck, facial, ear, and nose. Also note that this trimmer, although it performs several functions, is slim and lightweight. Its diameter is slightly larger than a pen.
Conair Battery-Powered Nose Trimmer is Suitable For –
Most nose hair trimmers come with a nozzle-like tip. Although a nozzle shaped tip offers more maneuverability, it is not enabled with blades in three sections. The Conair nose trimmer comes with a broader tip. Hence, the ones who are not satisfied by trimmers with the nozzle-like tip can try Conair.
- Slim and lightweight body.
- Conair offers a small pouch to keep the trimmer and extra AA batteries.
- The product is fully portable. Take it anywhere you want.
- The instructional manual is not very elaborative. It doesn’t show the right way to insert the battery.
- The manual is mainly printed in foreign languages.
4. Panasonic ER430K
Panasonic ER430K employs the Vacuum Cleaning System to get rid of the nose hair. No pain or discomfort is encountered. You must already be aware of how good the Japanese are in crafting a sword. Panasonic is a Japanese company and uses the same techniques used by blacksmiths to mold the blades.
As I already mentioned earlier, removing nose hair with this product never feels like a mess. Most people procrastinate on trimming their hair because regular trimmers or clippers do not come with a system to collect the hair particles. Such is not the case with Panasonic ER439K.
Panasonic ER430K is Suitable For –
Panasonic ER430K is perfect for those who carry their nose trimmer to work or locations other than home. No one wants to be the guy who leaves nose hair on the floor. This product has an efficient vacuum cleaning system that sucks all the hair particular in and places it in a tray.
- Dual-edge blades made from state-of-the-art blade technology.
- Ergonomic design. Comfortable to hold the device while in use.
- 100 percent washable. Clean every particle of hair stuck outside and inside of the device.
- You can trim the nose hair immediately after you wash your face. No need to wait till the nostrils air dry.
- The device has a slight vibration to it. You are likely to experience some tickling sensation while trimming.
- This product is good for cutting nose hair very short. But it does not shave it off totally
5. Wahl Micro Groomsman
Wahl is one of the most reputed companies in the men’s grooming industry. Its products are quite popular, especially facial hair trimmer. Micro Groomsman is Wahl’s effort to capture the nose hair trimmer market as well. They have solved all the common issues faced by nose hair trimmer users.
For instance, the product Micro Groomsman is lightweight and easy-to-hold. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to use this product for extended periods of time– in case you want to trim eyebrows, neckline, ears, and nose.
Furthermore, the device comes with a secure casing sound in the head (the region where blades are located). Hence, the user can rest easy when cleaning this device with water. Wahl has made sure there will not be any accidents even if the user is callous and unaware of blade usage.
Wahl Micro Groomsman is Suitable For –
This product is for those who want absolute surety that the blades won’t prick their skin. Nose trimmer related accidents are quite rare. Accidents are more likely when you are trying to trim down hair located in the corner of your nostrils.
- For 100 percent safety of the user, the blades are enclosed in a rugged anodized aluminum housing.
- This product is used by professionals all over the world.
- Micro Groomsman is consistent throughout its lifecycle.
- Comes with AA batteries. Need to change every 6-8 months.
6. Philips Norelco NT5175/42
Just like the Norelco NT3000/49 model, Norelco NT5175/42, too, comes with a narrow head. There are no nozzle-shaped or mushroom-shaped heads. This product is enabled with the Advanced ProtecTube technology, which takes care of nose hair without subjecting you to pain or discomfort.
The tip of this trimmer is angled so you can reach every section of your nostrils. Even the hair hidden beneath the sides of nostrils can be trimmed within seconds. Furthermore, this product can also be used for efficient grooming of eyebrow, facial hair, ear, and sideburns.
Philips Norelco NT5175/42 is Suitable For –
Some people fear that the blades will nick or hurt the inner lining of their nostrils. Norelco NT5175/42 is designed keeping this fear in mind. Also, note that, for years, people have doubted the efficacy of nose trimmers. With the release of the Norelco nose trimming series, Philips has put an end to this particular problem.
- The Philips AA battery lasts for a long time. Also, it is easily replaceable.
- No pain, feeling of pull, or nicks while trimming the nose hair.
- Easy and safe to wash.
- The on-off switch feels a bit cheap.
- It requires 2-3 attempts to shave off the nose hair.
7. ToiletTree Products
Nose hair trimmer from ToiletTree comes with a LED light. It helps locate the hard to find hair located in the slides of the nose. ToiletTree guarantees that you will feel the difference the moment you use this device for the first time.
Nose hair trimming is quite a delicate business. It is not surprising to see people feel disappointed after using a cheap or knock-off product. This is where ToiletTree comes into the picture. They have created a product that employs the rotary cutting system. Meaning, the hair gets cut from the top, middle, and bottom sections of the head.
ToiletTree Products is Suitable For –
For those who are not satisfied with the speed of rotation of the nose trimmer from Panasonic, Remington, or Wahl, going got ToiletTree nose trimmer makes total sense. This trimmer spins twice as fast as any other trimmer. In short, you can get rid of the nose hair with just 1-2 attempts-which is quite incredible.
- This product comes with a lifetime guarantee. You can claim a replacement of the part malfunctions or arrives in a broken condition.
- Water-resistant design.
- Operates on a single AA battery.
- Comes with LED light.
- The midsection of the blade is made from plastic, which can fall off with usage.
- The safety switch needs some improvement.
8. Ceenwes Nose Hair Trimmer
Ceenwes nose hair trimmer is a professional quality product used by individuals and grooming parlors all over the world. It comes with a powerful rotary cutting system that cuts nose hair from the top and side of the head. This unique design makes sure that every hair within the nostril is chopped off.
You can also use this trimmer in insufficient lighting conditions. It comes with a powerful LED light that can be focused on the opening of the nostrils before you begin trimming the hair.
The LED light also helps you clean the leftover hair particles on your face. Moreover, the customer support team at Ceenwes is there for you (24×7) whenever you need any assistance.
Ceenwes Nose Hair Trimmer is Suitable For –
If you find vibrating nose hair trimmer annoying, this is the right pick for you. The 360-degree rotating system allows the head to rotate at high speed without vibrating or making any noise.
- Comes with LED lights.
- Easy-to-use and reliable product.
- The product comes with a set of AA batteries. You can begin trimming immediately without having to charge it.
- Ergonomic design helps you hold it firmly when in use.
- The body is made from ABS plastic. This material is considered to be of low quality.
- The clickable on-off switch gets pressed accidentally while trimming. Usually, the nose trimmers come with a slide switch.
9. Cleanfly Nose Hair Trimmer
This product from Cleanify comes with separate blades for nose, facial and ear hair. It is so small that it can easily fit into the smallest pocket of your backpack. Whether you are going for a family outing or business trip, you can carry this device with you all the time. Although the body is made from plastic, this device is quite sturdy and resistant to falls.
Furthermore, Cleanfly Nose Hair Trimmer is the only device in this list with a built-in-battery. You can charge as many times as you want. No need to replace the battery every six months.
Also, for those who have a problem with noisy trimmers will love the mute noise reduction system this trimmer comes with. This nose trimmer comes with precision double-sided knife heads, which ensures that you will have a safe and painless trimming experience.
Cleanfly Nose Hair Trimmer is Suitable For –
Most nose trimmers do not come with a built-in battery. AA batteries are replaceable and last more than six months. However, these days most people are used to the concept of USB charging. Almost every portable device comes with a lithium-ion battery. If you are looking for a chargeable nose hair trimmer, this might be the right pick.
- USB chargeable nose hair trimmer.
- Very economical.
- No pulling or nicking of nose hair. Painless trimming experience.
- The body is made from cheap ABS plastic.
- You need a USB adapter to charge the device.
Pulling of nose hair and nicking of skin are the two biggest problems faced by people who use mediocre quality nose trimmers. Along with that, power consumption is also a concern–if the device is enabled with AA batteries.
Cleanfly Nose Hair Trimmer comes with no such problems. It is also quite affordable. No complicated and plug-n-play model makes it the best nose hair trimmer for men.