The ketogenic diet has become increasingly popular in recent years, but this means that more and more people are trying to figure out how to include bacon in their diet. There are plenty of keto bacon recipes that contain tons of fat or ingredients that are not even allowed on the keto diet. Here are a few that you should definitely try!
The easiest way to get into keto is to just eat a keto diet, but where to start when there are so many options! This is where the Keto Bacon Avocado Burger Bombs come in. Perfect for those looking to jump start a keto diet or those who want to step it up a notch!
I love burgers and I love avocado so I made the most rich and delicious burger ever. I came up with these healthy and keto burger bombs while trying to come up with an idea to increase the fat content of my daily diet. I gave them a twist and I got the perfect combo of avocado, bacon and cheese. These bombs are super easy to make, you just need a few ingredients and a frying pan.
Keto burger lovers, take note!
Bacon, burgers, and avocados are some of your favourite foods. These delectable low-carb, ketosis-friendly, avocado-filled, bacon-wrapped burger bombs will have you firing up the grill in no time.
These burger bombs are a low-carb dream come true, and they’re such a creative take on the traditional cheeseburger.
It’s really very simple and enjoyable to make a bacon bomb burger.
The fundamental concept is to fill an entire (seedless) avocado with cheese, wrap it with mince beef and bacon, then cook it till soft. The result is a cheesy, melt-in-your-mouth burger that will fulfil your keto cravings. To make our ground beef more colourful, we added chopped onions and jalapenos!
Make the greatest bacon and avocado burger bombs with these helpful hints.
- Use any kind of grated cheese, as well as any seasonings and additions that are keto-friendly.
- It’s best to use soft cheeses since hard cheeses don’t melt well. I’ve also observed that shredded cheese melts better than big pieces of cheese.
- Choose a leaner cut of bacon to ensure crispness and ease of cooking.
- If using big avocados, use small/medium sized avocados or pack just half an avocado.
- To determine the temperature of the meat, if feasible, use a meat thermometer. A doneness temperature of 160 degrees is considered typical.
- On a camping trip, throw this meal on the grill for a quick keto supper!
Avocado Burger Bombs coated with bacon
..: SERIES 4
TIME TO PREPARE: 15 MINUTES
TIME TO COOK: 25 MINUTES
TIME TOTAL: 40 MINUTES
Avocados with cheese packed inside are wrapped in mince beef and bacon for a wonderful keto dinner!
- 4 avocados, tiny
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Zwiebel
- 4 4 jal jal to the table
- 1.5 pound beef mince 85/15
- 1 cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu cu
- a dozen bacon slices
Preheat your grill to medium-high. Half an avocado, remove the seeds, and stuff each half with 1/4 cup shredded cheese. Toss the avocado halves together and close them.
In a bowl, fry the minced beef with the onion and jalapenos. Cut the avocado into quarters and sprinkle the mixture on top.
Each burger should be wrapped in three pieces of bacon.
Grill for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until the meat is cooked to your liking.
Cut the burger in half to serve. Add your favourite toppings and spices to make it your own!
Question: There are four hamburger bombs, each with a serving size of one Bomb Burger. 874 calories per serving | 63.3 grammes of fat | 15.9 grammes of total carbohydrates | 9.9 grammes of fibre | 2.2 grammes of sugar | 0 grammes of sugar alcohol | 61.7 grammes of protein | 6 grammes of net carbohydrates
Presented to you by
Keto Dinner Made From Scratch!
These bacon burgers are sure to be a success at your next get-together. Even my non-ketogenic relatives like these! Add your favourite toppings, such as pickles, pickled veggies, mustard, and sugar-free ketchup – the options are limitless!
While you’re at it, whip up a batch of keto fries to go with your scrumptious burger. They’re quick and simple to prepare, plus they’re low in carbs!
These onion burgers are perfect for the barbecue or a camping trip!
Our keto bacon avocado burger bombs are loaded with filling ingredients and have a homemade taste.. Read more about bacon wrapped avocado in oven and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- avocado bomb sushi recipe
- bacon wrapped avocado
- bbq bacon wrapped avocado bombs
- bacon wrapped avocado recipe
- bacon wrapped avocado egg