Grilled New York Style Pickle Dogs Recipe. | Keto friendly, low carb, high fat, very healthy! Easy meal to make with no expensive ingredients.
This is the easiest recipe to make on the list. They are simple to make and also easy to customize. They are not only a great keto recipe, but also a great low carb cookout recipe. You can always change up the toppings and ingredients to give it a different taste.
When you think of the classic New York style hot dog, you think of it being in a bun, with mustard, sauerkraut, and a pickle on top. Now that the weather is getting colder, it’s easy to see why hot dogs are one of the most popular meals on the grill. But what if you don’t want to use a bun and you want to keep things low carb? If you don’t want to use bacon or sauerkraut, you can easily make a low carb version of hot dogs.
Keep the fat, but spice it up with mustard!
Hot dogs, thankfully, are diet-friendly, even if the bun isn’t. If you’re accustomed to putting fat on your hot dogs, try this wonderful New York hot dog with pickles as the bread!
All you need to do now is add chives and bacon – along with your preferred seasonings – to bring the tastes of your favourite barbeque to life.
- This recipe may be made with any spice. If you must use ketchup, choose one with no added sugar to save carbs. Take a look at our list of the finest spices for keto cooking.
- Locate the largest cucumbers you can. We used kosher dill in this recipe. Olive, which is ideal for these dog sizes.
- You don’t have to use the grill. If you don’t have access to a grill, you may cook the hot dogs indoors in any manner you want.
Print NEW YORK STYLE GRILLED CUCUMBER Snacks…: 4 SERIES TIME TO PREPARE: 10 MINUTES TIME TO COOK: 10 MINUTES TIME TOTAL: 20 MINUTES Everything you love about cucumbers, onions, and bacon, with just 6 net carbohydrates per serving!
- 4 hotdogs
made with meat
- 12 finely chopped
- 14 Cup Speckstücke
- 14 cup cib ète ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
- 1 tablespoon oil (vegetable)
- 4 large maize d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an
- d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’an d’
- to taste
mustard 1 Grill the hot dogs for approximately 10 minutes over medium heat, rotating often to ensure uniform cooking.
2 While the hot dogs are baking, heat the oil in a skillet and cook the onions and peppers until tender, about 5 minutes .
3 Slice the cucumbers nearly lengthwise, but leave the bottoms hanging together like a hot dog bun.
4 Place the grilled hot dogs on top of the cucumbers that have been split. Before serving, add the sautéed onions and peppers, bacon, and chives, and drizzle with mustard.
If you just have tiny cucumbers, you can slice them after they’ve been grilled and create mini cucumber poppers. Yummy!
1 serving size (yield: 4)
205 calories per serving | 14 grammes of fat | 8 grammes of total carbohydrate | 2 grammes of fibre | 7 grammes of protein | 6 grammes of net carbohydrates Presented to you by
It’s great all year round!
These recipes are not only excellent for grilling season, but they are also ideal for low-carb meals all year. For a hearty garden party, serve them with a Keto potato-free salad!
These hot dogs were delicious, and they didn’t slide at all since they fit precisely in the cucumber bun. This is a fantastic idea for a grilled meal that the entire family will enjoy.
At your next barbeque, try these low-carb grilled cheese and jalapeo hot dogs!
Keto Diet is one of the hottest diets on the market today. If you’re new to it, you don’t know how simple it is to follow. As you learn how to eat keto, you will start to realize that you can enjoy the foods that you used to love.. Read more about new york style hot dog and let us know what you think.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- new york style hot dog
- chicago style hot dog ingredients
- chicago hot dog recipe cucumbers
- chicago hot dog recipe
- chicago dog recipe