Chicken liver is full of nutrients such as iron, vitamin B12 and selenium. If you are looking for a low-carb lunch and you are not a fan of liver, then try this recipe. It’s a simple dish of chicken liver cooked in mushroom sauce and served with a side of cauliflower rice.
This week on the blog, we’re serving up a low-carb chicken liver dish. In today’s recipe, we’re using chicken livers, a common staple in many low-carb eating plans, to create a dish with a very different flavor profile than the traditional variety. But this dish is not just for low-carbers. This recipe is for anyone who wants to use liver regularly in their diet or who just really likes liver in any form.
When I first started reading blogs, I was overwhelmed with choice. I would do some research, and find a few blogs that I liked, but then find that they were all about the same thing. I wanted to find the best so I just filtered out all the other ones. I went on to read blogs that talked mainly about health and fitness and diet.
Broccoli mash with chicken liver in mushroom sauce
The liver is an often-overlooked portion of the chicken, and many people have yet to experience the delights of this low-cost delicacy. Skeptics and liver fans alike will be surprised by this chicken liver dish with creamy mushroom sauce and broccoli mash.
ten plus twenty meters Medium
- In a heated frying pan, dice the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from the oven and keep warm. Save the fat that is left over.
- Chop the onion finely. Quarter the mushrooms and cook them in the fat with the onion until tender. Remove from the oven and keep warm.
- Add butter to the same pan and cook the liver for a few minutes on each side. Combine the bacon, onion, and mushrooms in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the cream, mix, and heat until well warmed. Before serving, add the parsley.
- Broccoli florets should be roughly chopped. In gently salted water, cook until soft. Drain and combine with butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve the liver with broccoli mash and an onion and mushroom sauce.
Chicken liver is one of the great food groups when it comes to creating your own unique recipe. In this recipe, chicken is flavored with mushrooms and onions and served with a creamy mushroom sauce.. Read more about keto chicken liver pate recipe and let us know what you think.
chicken livers in mushroom sauceketo chicken liver recipeare fried chicken livers keto friendlyketo chicken liver and baconketo chicken liver pate recipeis chicken liver keto approved,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,chicken livers in mushroom sauce,keto chicken liver recipe,are fried chicken livers keto friendly,keto chicken liver and bacon,keto chicken liver pate recipe,is chicken liver keto approved,keto chicken livers air fryer,keto liver recipe